If you are looking around Fort Collins for your next home you will have new construction options for you to choose from. If you are considering new construction I am sure you have asked yourself the question…why should I buy new construction and what are the advantages to new construction? Here are some advantages:
- The obvious advantage to new construction that buyers think of is: “I get to make my own selections for finishes.” That is a huge advantage to new construction. An advantage that most buyers find very desirable.
- You get a home built with up to date technology and best energy efficiency. Today’s home are far more energy efficient than homes built even a few years ago. That means lower utility bills.
- A new home is just that…”NEW.” The home is under warranty. Homes at Sunrise Ridge include a one year home warranty.
- You will have a home that reflects your style if you build a new home. You will not have to update and change things in the home that have been done by a previous owner.
- Low maintenance is another advantage. Today’s homes are built with cutting edge building products that require less maintenance. Sunrise Ridge homes have 50 year roofs and stucco that is very low maintenance, as an example.
- This can include such things as: state-of-the-art circuit breakers, newest technology in fire suppression, smoke detectors, infrared beams that stop garage doors. New homes today also include: high efficiency furnaces and a/c units that use environmentally friendly coolants. It is also possible to choose low VOC products so that you can breathe easier.
New homes offer the latest designs and quality. They provide a care free lifestyle so that you can enjoy your home rather than work on it. If this sounds appealing to you and you would like to look further at what Sunrise Ridge has to offer please contact me: Lestel Meade, Century 21 Humpal Inc. 970-310-8379 or email@example.com